Monday, January 31, 2011

It's beginning to look a lot like Lunar New Year



I had a fun weekend filled with late night munchies, movies, mad cleaning and ended it with a small dinner party at my place.

I was reminded that Lunar New Year is this week when we went to a Vietnamese restaurant near my in-law place. I can't believe that I totally forgot about it this year. It is one of my favorite time of the year.


I love how all the restaurants and markets are lit up with lights, colors and over the top decor.



I have some fun stuff coming up this week for the blog. I have a simple Lunar New Year table scape and a fun diy project to celebrate Lunar New Year. Happy Monday!

P.s I know that Valentine's day is right around the corner, so check this cute valentine card and more over at Mr. Boddington spotted on Eat Drink Chic.



P.p.s Also check out this super easy diy Valentine's love book from Paper and Thread Studio spotted on The Wedding Chicks.



I found Hello Kitty on weheartit. Photo 2 and 3 was taken with my phone.

No comments:

Post a Comment

{a hug and smile can turn a day around}