Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Oatmeal Lace design

I was looking around Etsy for some cute engagement gifts idea for all my recently engaged friends. While doing that I stumbled across a delightful Etsy shop called Oatmeal Lace design. I clicked on the link simply because of my interest for the name and I'm so glad I did. Oatmeal Lace design specializes in creating these simple, chic and super cute clutches that I think would make the perfect bridesmaids gift. These clutches would also be great for every day use and especially for those dates night too. If my husband and I weren't on a spending freeze right now, I would have purchase one right away.


You can purchase pre-made designs for $45 or customized your own clutch with coordinating interior lining and exterior fabrics for about $50.


Aren't these darling??!!



You also need to swing on over to Green Wedding Shoes blog to check out Mckay's {the genius behind Oatmeal Lace Design} wedding. It was simply southern and gorgeous!!!
Mckay also have her own sweet blog here.


1 comment:

  1. so honored! thanks for the sweet comments about my bags! xoxo

    ReplyDelete

{a hug and smile can turn a day around}