Thursday, January 20, 2011

This just made me SMILE

We're getting our pictures taken at the shop today. I am so excited, but totally crazy at the same time. Crazy enough that I just spent the last 20 minutes practiced smiling and still opening my eyes and not have a triple chin at the same time. I started to feel silly {even in my home, I am weird like that}, so I head over to my Giggles Pinterest Board for some help. That way I had a good reason to be smiling like crazy while starring at my self in the mirror. Hey! don't judge.

Anywho, here are a few things that made me smile.













Below is one youtube video that always bring a huge smile to my face.





Happy Thursday! Don't forget to...



For more reason to smiles, check out The Bright Side Project.

1 comment:

  1. protect yourself sweet amy.

    NO MORE BABY PICS!

    your fever is much too high. you need to protect yourself!

    ReplyDelete

{a hug and smile can turn a day around}