Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Wedded Bliss

There are too many weddings that I'm loving around the blogs right now, that I thought I start sharing them all with you each week.


I love this picture of the bride and her father waiting from Southern Weddings Magazine {my absolute favorite wedding magazine}. I also love the bride's elegant lace dress {perfectly southern} from Anne Barge.



Using the chopping board for your menu is pretty brilliant {I'm definitely stealing this idea for a dinner party}. Check out all the wonderful diy details from this wedding over at Green Wedding Shoes.



I don't often get to see rehearsal dinner featured on wedding blogs, so I was super happy when I saw this loving and intimate rehearsal dinner on Snippet and Ink. One of my favorite part of my wedding was definitely the rehearsal dinner. It was stress free {at least for me} with lots of BBQ and line dancing.

Also check out the Modern Green + Gray inspiration board from Every Last Detail Blog and the Vintage Rose Shoe Round Up {swoon! swoon! swoon!} over at Once Wed.

No comments:

Post a Comment

{a hug and smile can turn a day around}