Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Kiki's Delivery Service



I just watch Kiki's Delivery Service for the millionth time last night. Kiki's Delivery Service is my ultimate favorite childhood movie. No matter how old I am, I can always relate back to Kiki. She's a thirteen years old witch in training {no, I am not a witch in training}. I won't go into too much details because I really want you to watch this movie if you haven't already. I relate to Kiki in different ways depending on what I'm going through at that point in my life. Right now, I'm relating to Kiki when she discovered the purpose and passion behind her talent. The biggest reason why I'm so passionate about being a wedding stylist is because I love marriage. I love what it stand for and I love celebrating life and love. Well this passion is becoming a reality more and more each day {especially yesterday}. I"m truly honored by those of you who have been reading this blog of mine and I can't wait to share this journey and passion of mine with y'all.

with all the joy in the world,
Amy

P.s On a total random side note, I just have to share this picture with y'all I just spotted on The Lil Bee blog. I seriously can't stop laughing right now!!!




Both Pictures are from Pinterest.


Still laughing...

No comments:

Post a Comment

{a hug and smile can turn a day around}