Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Current Obsession: Confetti

One of my big love out side of polka dots right now is confetti. I love how fun and whimsical they are along with the many ways they can be used, see below.


I am loving these confetti wedding programs from Martha Weddings.



I love the simplicity of this confetti cake also from Martha Weddings.



I can't wait till I get a chance to make these confetti party invites. Jordan Ferney from Oh Happy Day is the lovely creator behind these invites. You can find the tutorial here.



I love the idea of putting the confetti in a book. See more of this vibrant wedding on Snippet and Ink.



This confetti garland from Kristina Marie's etsy shop makes me happy. I spotted this on Creature Comforts Blog.



These confetti washi tape {Japanese masking tape} from Urban Scarlet's shop are adorable.



How fun are these confetti presents? It put me in the mood to party. You can see the easy tutorial on Tokketok's blog. Spotted on Oh happy day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

{a hug and smile can turn a day around}