Monday, February 28, 2011

Sunday

Last week was all kind of crazy {as you can tell from my sudden stop in blogging}. Here are just a few of the fun things that went on last week. I'll leave out all the not so fun things that went on last week.




We celebrated my youngest brother 22nd birthday!!







My husband grandparents.







After dinner, we made him played a song that he had recently composed. He was not too happy about that!!! hahaha.




Made a trip to the fabric warehouse to find some fabric for a wedding. I spotted some polka dots fabric {not for the wedding}.




I also went back to the Dallas Farmers Market. I couldn't find any beets this time though.
{See my first trip to the farmers market here}













We also went to the Dallas zoo. Not a good place to go when you have baby fever. 99% of the people there were young couples and families with little kiddos.




I embarrassed my little brother by making him taking a picture next to the sign that had part of his name in it.







That cute little guy gave me good licking. Which I didn't like so much.




We also ran into one of our groomsman who was there with his girlfriend. After they had walked away, I made them turn around so I could take a picture to blog about it. hahaha. Thanks Matt and Molly. Over all, the Dallas zoo was pretty fun. They even have a picnic area and allow you to bring in your own food and drink.

I'm working on some fun projects {another reason why I"ve been so busy} right now and I can't wait to share it with y'all within the next few weeks.

3 comments:

  1. You sure had a busy week and weekend. Looks like a great zoo and farmer's market day!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can we please go to the dollar movie together soon??? I LOVE your blog header. Did you make it? If so, could I commission you to make me one? Hope you are having a fabulous start to the week!

    ReplyDelete

{a hug and smile can turn a day around}