Friday, November 19, 2010

Happy Friday!


My projects for this weekend!


From spare books to beautiful shelves. This will be for my new work space/dinning room/office area in my condo. I love repurposing objects around my condo. It's my favorite kind of project, so I instantly fell in love with this project when I spotted on Real Simple {one of my favorite magazine}.


You can find the full instructions for this project by clicking here.


Next project on the list.



I've been shopping around for a chandelier for about a month, but that ended when I spotted this awesome diy straw cluster chandelier on Design Sponge blog {best blog ever!!!}. Words can not express how happy I was when I saw this project. My original budget for a new or used chandelier was around $75, but with this project I have spent less than $10 so far {not including light source}. I can't wait to post more about it next week.

You can find the full instructions for this project by clicking here.

Happy friday everyone!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

{a hug and smile can turn a day around}