Monday, April 11, 2011

DIY: Shadow Box



I was cleaning out my husband's office closet today and found a few goodies including a small 5x7 white shadow box. I wanted an excuse to take a break from cleaning, so I put the shadow box to use right away.




The end result. I don't remember where I got the little poem from, but I had it written on my board of randomness. You might also be wondering why is there a random patch of polka dots under the word "I'll"...well I made a flub, but I didn't want to start over...so, yeah.




My favorite part was definitely the billy balls. Did you know that dried billy balls look the same as fresh one? These billy balls are 4 months old and they're still in awesome shape.




I think it added a cute touch to my side table...don't you?




How was your weekend? Did you do anything fun. I hope your Monday had been lovely so far. I spent most of today catching up on cleaning and laundry. I also spent a good part of my day rewatching season 1 of One Tree Hill {don't be judging}.

2 comments:

  1. go Amy! way to post one of the HUNDREDS of DIY tutorials that you've done. i look forward to seeing another one...SOON.

    ReplyDelete

{a hug and smile can turn a day around}